most of my collection,now for sale,offers. you can see em.

Re: most of my collection,now you can see em.

:?: Just looking at a 19" Grisley 10. Worth having? (6ft3") :LOL:

The History Man":2pkwpu10 said:
:?: Just looking at a 19" Grisley 10. Worth having? (6ft3") :LOL:
nice and cheap,but mine is a 22" and i`m 6ft 4,although i can get away with riding some 19" bikes,just depends on the stem and the post. :LOL:

Don't seem to be many about, wonder why......

corsarob":94xc38gu said:
rumpfy":94xc38gu said:
You realize how silly some of those bikes look, right?
you really are a miserable guy arnt you,do you ever have anything nice to say at all????

personally i couldnt give a crap what you think,as far as i can tell you just come on here to put people down,just chill,and be happy. :p :p

But of a harsh response to what, in all due honesty, is a valid comment...

...you may get plenty of comments on the rather 'eclectic' mixture of mismatched parts on that bike, but I'm willing to bet you won't get many on here from 'the usual suspects' who I suspect would rather poke themselves in the eye with a pointed stick!

Also, you may be under the misapprehension that the green 'sofa' of a saddle on your wife's bike is comfortable but if you were to fit a decent saddle like this...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Selle-Italia- ... 484b3dfbd4

...for instance, she'd soon notice the difference! It may look like an instrument of torture but if SWMBO can appreciate the wisdom behind it then anyone could!

But, as you say, they are your bikes and you like them as they are; though I dare say there are those who would say they are more suited to posting on Facebook rather than here! ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We_are_Stevo":3k6td24i said:
corsarob":3k6td24i said:
rumpfy":3k6td24i said:
You realize how silly some of those bikes look, right?
you really are a miserable guy arnt you,do you ever have anything nice to say at all????

personally i couldnt give a crap what you think,as far as i can tell you just come on here to put people down,just chill,and be happy. :p :p

But of a harsh response to what, in all due honesty, is a valid comment...

...you may get plenty of comments on the rather 'eclectic' mixture of mismatched parts on that bike, but I'm willing to bet you won't get many on here from 'the usual suspects' who I suspect would rather poke themselves in the eye with a pointed stick!

Also, you may be under the misapprehension that the green 'sofa' of a saddle on your wife's bike is comfortable but if you were to fit a decent saddle like this...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Selle-Italia- ... 484b3dfbd4

...for instance, she'd soon notice the difference! It may look like an instrument of torture but if SWMBO can appreciate the wisdom behind it then anyone could!

But, as you say, they are your bikes and you like them as they are; though I dare say there are those who would say they are more suited to posting on Facebook rather than here! ;)

yeh,but have you read what he has put on other peoples posts??
probably not,thats why i put what i did.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We all live in democracies...

...everyone is entitled to their own opinion :cool:

FWIW the flouro' green mudguards on my cro-mega mark me out as a target for ridicule, even though you don't get much more 'retro' than that! :LOL:

corsarob":z9u2p0ll said:
Muddy paw":z9u2p0ll said:
It looks like an 18" and could be a 2008 model as i was looking for a 19"-20" frame and a mid nineties model so if you could re check the size and confirm the year then that would be great or maybe i could come have a look next weekend maybe if that's ok with you mate ? ..
i am goin off what i was told,and yes you can come round if you like.

Yea! that would be great so how about next sunday then? but not sure what time as yet though as i'm not sure what time the Grand Prix is on yet..

Muddy paw":2vfpadzq said:
corsarob":2vfpadzq said:
Muddy paw":2vfpadzq said:
It looks like an 18" and could be a 2008 model as i was looking for a 19"-20" frame and a mid nineties model so if you could re check the size and confirm the year then that would be great or maybe i could come have a look next weekend maybe if that's ok with you mate ? ..
i am goin off what i was told,and yes you can come round if you like.

Yea! that would be great so how about next sunday then? but not sure what time as yet though as i'm not sure what time the Grand Prix is on yet..
no probs buddy,i will pm you my number. :D :D

Back