Moan moan maon

Is it too much to expect people to let you know when an item had been delivered?

• 1. Yes, old man, you are living in the past. people don't 'do' courteous anymore.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. No...not too much to ask...maybe people forget..d.on't worry about it., if they wern't happy they

• 3. Nope...those who don't let you know have no manners...common as muck! ha ha

• 4. Add your own answer :-)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i voted number 2 i always give people the benefit of the doubt but can understand nmber 3 as well it is bad if its an expencive item you want to get there :cool:

Just to put myself in the clear - I did send you two PMs to let you know about the two items I bought from you didn't I?

In fact I'm sure I did, as I followed it up with a cheeky offer for your shifters - which you ever so politely refused...

:LOL:

3 for me.

Although when I'm overseas I often have things delivered to the UK where, along with all my post, they get put in a box. I usually remember to ask if a package has arrived and then drop a note to the seller but, contrary to popular belief, I'm not perfect.

I voted 3!

Back in January this year I sent a couple of regular members half a dozen Halo red anodised alloy nipples each free of charge (including jiffy bag and postage). Neither of them bothered to even message me back to say thanks. :twisted:

I also dislike people who don't leave you feedback on Ebay after you leave them positive feedback (whether they're a moderator or not!)
:shock:

number three for me. i have given quite a lot of bits away for karma or just postage cover (even international) and probably get a 50% thanks rate.

on a side note, people who dont reply to your wanted replies :x :x :x all i want is a sorry no thanks your bits are crap and i hate your children, but to not reply is just rude.

Number 2 for me. I like people to let me know, but I know they can forget if busy, so I won't lose sleep over it. Feedback is important though!

I'll have to vote option 4

I have a shocking memory and these things sometimes slip my mind :oops:
So i apologize unreservedly if i forgot all about you while fondling some shiny new toy.

Mind ,that i sell and havent received feedback on many of the things i've sold.If i remember i'll drop them a line asking for some.
If i remember that is ;)
Which brings me around to leaving feedback for the buyer
Not sure i see the reason to this :?
*they paid* er...*quickly*...er,see what i mean.

Overall, what ever happens and whether or not any is left,im not going to go jumping about and get all worked up about it
folk are human,sh!t happens,busy lives we all lead,middle aged memory and all that.

If you want it ,drop them a line ,simple no further moans needed.

Back