MBUK???!!! WTF

ultrazenith":2hneaah8 said:
MBUK's been utter crap since mountain biking became totally mainstream, around about 1995 or so, when they decided to place undue emphasis on 'downhill', which many of the new influx to the sport may have aspired to do, but which only a small minority actually did.

I read it up til early 2000 and it was ok then, i was into trials and they did a lot about it around that time as well as other stuff.

Every autumn, the editor's foreword comments that next year's bike will be so much better, and that riders today are so much better than ever before.

Ah, those were the days. When men were real men, bikes were real bikes, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

DynaTechQuantum.1.jpg

Re:

Had another flick through today and there is one ONE picture of 3 people riding up hill on hardtails hardtails I tell ye!!
Although it was only an advert for canyon bikes :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ultrazenith":2r3bkyw5 said:
Every autumn, the editor's foreword comments that next year's bike will be so much better, and that riders today are so much better than ever before.

Ah, those were the days. When men were real men, bikes were real bikes, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

DynaTechQuantum.1.jpg

Why is the chainset and gears in the wrong side?? Random

Re:

....and it makes you wonder why no bike manufacturer has tried to persuade us that left hand drive is the way to go....it would be a marvellous way to fleece the fashion conscious.

After all we need more gears.....then less gears.
Flat bars....riser bars...flat bars.
26" wheels...29" wheels...27.5" wheels ....26" wheels....no wait they haven't done that last one ... YET.

Cynical? Me? surely not! :LOL:

Back