May 2015 Bike of The Month - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
thekidmalone's 1991 Ferraroli Etna

Hello everyone,

Our colleague addicted recently suggested that I should submit my recently acquired 1991 Ferraroli Etna in the running for May BOTM. As I've learned never to argue with an addict, here it is, submitted for your consideration.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=325301

It's not the oldest, rarest or highest-end of my Ferrarolis, but even after a very short time in my collection, and with very little work done on it so far, I do feel it is something special. I hope you agree, even if your votes go to one of the many other worthy contenders.

Either way, if you like this bike, you'll likely also appreciate the Ferraroli Grazioso which I have submitted for the current rBOTM contest. WARNING: gratuitous lugged wishbone monostay content, viewer discretion is advised. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=323195

All the best from Switzerland,
The Kid

Attachments

• E5.JPG
    E5.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 9,362
  • E3.JPG
    E3.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 9,362
All lovely bikes. Carloraddo's Yates is lovely and love that he painted it himself. The Merlin is one really cool and sleek build and the the Breezer is sublime. But the goat just does it for me, a fantastic build and results to show that effort and dedication pays off :cool: .

takkischitt":6rsm1xcg said:
tigern":6rsm1xcg said:
Tigern's 1991 Klein Pinnacle, Suntour XC Pro.

short build thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=323612&p=2434471#p2434471

I totally have a thing for Klein's! :shock:

Where'd you get that picture taken? It looks like a proper studio shot!

It is! First shot as well in my new studio! Still moving some bits, but almost finished, hope to have some time to ride again!

Thanks! ;)

jimi911":1fme2ndt said:
raidan73":1fme2ndt said:
Four more to go.....

Get that pretty new Cannondale up there!

It's not quite ready to go up against this kind of competition. Need to change a few bits and give it a polish to be in with any kind of chance. Not that the Cannondales attract much love on here - all the more for us fans though :D

How many have we got? Think given May draws on we ought to get that poll up :D

Re:

I make it 16

Great entries! I have a real soft spot for those brazed frames. Maybe a future BOM category?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back