May 2015 Bike of The Month - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

The first picture of the "Mountain Goat" does no justice to the build what so ever, it makes it look like you merely assembled a bike.

When in fact after reading the thread, and looking at what actually happened, for me it symbolises what this love of ours is all about.

Cool Brand Cool Bike, COOL effort.

Re:

maybe you are right, but its hard to use only two pics to make clear what happens.
i´ll check if i find another better pic.
thanks anyway.
cheers kay

Re: Re:

wtb_rider":2plroilw said:
maybe you are right, but its hard to use only two pics to make clear what happens.
i´ll check if i find another better pic.
thanks anyway.
cheers kay

How about one with half the seat-tube missing! :shock:

Great job man. ;)

Re:

It can only be the Goat.

In terms of BOTM this has to be so close to the GOAT (greatest of all time). All too often we see self assemblies or NOS specials that never see a trail. It's like West Coast Choppers trying to pass of a bitsa special as a custom. This gets my vote, I ain't no silly billy.

Some great bikes this month. This will be my first entry into BOTM so go easy on me :D

addicted's 1995 Cannondale Killer V

Thread
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=323827

Attachments

• killer v3.jpg
    killer v3.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 6,826
  • killer v5.jpg
    killer v5.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 6,826
I'll have a go once again...

Stumpjumper1990's 1993 Salsa Ala Carte

Build thread here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=322226&p=2411595

Grotefoto-JW4PSGG8.jpg

Grotefoto-FKZVW8SR.jpg

Re:

Sorry chaps, I didn't want to sound like a 'hater' before. I've just described my route to biking nirvana: namely, buy frame, amass bits, build and polish. I just think the award should go to someone with real ambition, rather than just deep pockets. Thanks, H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back