Marin tip find

It was "so nice" back in the 00´s that that bicycle and others, near Killed Marin ... and I´m not joking :rolleyes:

In that era the aluminium frames and poor colours choices killed lot of traditional brands. Marin still suffers the poor deccisions of that era.

It is not a bad bicycle, with little you can have something to go anywhere. 👍

I've slept on it.

it wasn't a redneck town, im fairly sure it's a rocky ridge from around 2000 to 2001.
in 99 the RR had round tubes and 02/03 it had disc brake tabs added.

Since I posted this up I've realised it's not really in the right place for a readers ride, and being a possibly 2011 bike, too new really. If it needs moving do so or do I need a new thread somewhere else?

I've taken the bike out on a couple of longer rides now and I'm still really happy with it. Since then the weather has been either wet or wetter so I bought it inside and started to polish bits. Then decided to paint bits of it but can't do it outside, so started to brush painting it using enamel. It's only got one coat atm and I can't take a decent pic of the whole thing. I've had a fair bit of practice using enamels so I'm sure I'll get a decent flat finnish, even if it does look like half my bike is made of plastic now 😅 20221107_214941.jpg

Latest posts

Back