Marin East Peak (year 2000) rear disc brake mount adapter

Re:

Hi, i think my bike is a 2002 East Peak (Monocoque frame) but has the same issue
2 bolt holes approx 38mm apart on chain and disk sides

Can you let me know cost and where to buy
I think these would sell really well on ebay

Chris

Re:

Hi all!

Joined this forum just for this particular part.

Presky do You still have it?
How can i purchase it?

Best

Re: Re:

Presky":16th3cnp said:
If anyone else needs one of these brake mounts, let me know as I have quite a few of them available!

Hi all!

Its nice to see what was once cutting edge is now vintage. I have a 2000 Marin East Peak and am trying to fit disc brakes. Google brought me here, I joined this forum just for this particular part.

How can i purchase it?

Best
Jim

calvinhutt":2uwte5s6 said:
Disk brake adapter availability - do you still have any of the rear disk mount adapters as i wish to buy one for my rift zone from the same era. Thanks calvin hutt

I think I’ve got one of these to sell. Let me know if you want me to dig it out

JimHarding":qonkqx71 said:
Presky":qonkqx71 said:
If anyone else needs one of these brake mounts, let me know as I have quite a few of them available!

Hi all!

Its nice to see what was once cutting edge is now vintage. I have a 2000 Marin East Peak and am trying to fit disc brakes. Google brought me here, I joined this forum just for this particular part.

How can i purchase it?

Best
Jim

I think I’ve got one if needed

Perfect. Can you check you've got it, let me know how much you want for it and we can sort delivery etc.
As a new member i don't seem to be able to private message but perhaps you can send to me...
I've also ordered some aluminium plate to make one up if you can't find yours.
Thanks
Jim

Back