MacRetro Clan Gathering - Sunday 18th May, Drumlanrig

Re: MacRetro Clan Gathering, Drumlanrig Sunday 18th May 20

Unfortunately not Velo. Taxiing my mum to a concert in a Edinburgh on the Saturday night so won't be home until midnight. Not really a goer when I'd need to leave at 6 on Sunday to get to Drumlanrig in time to ride.
Can't make every ride. From the look of the calendar there will be plenty of others.

I'll not be able to confirm till much nearer the time, May will be a bit hectic at work.

I know i'm being a bit too organised by trying to get ride dates organised months in advance but I've missed a few this past year past due to life getting its booking in first. There is so much i want to do during the better months of the year i need to reserve certain dates for certain things to prevent double booking and i dont think I'm alone in this within MacRetro.
2014 could be a good year with plenty going on so everyone should get a meet in.

velomaniac":3n6glo3y said:
I know i'm being a bit too organised by trying to get ride dates organised months in advance but I've missed a few this past year past due to life getting its booking in first. There is so much i want to do during the better months of the year i need to reserve certain dates for certain things to prevent double booking and i dont think I'm alone in this within MacRetro.
2014 could be a good year with plenty going on so everyone should get a meet in.

Hear! Hear!

Have to miss this, taking the missus to new York as belated 40th that week

keithyr":344tg5ga said:

You going out for a quick ride before the flight? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

clubby":30sb0mei said:
keithyr":30sb0mei said:

You going out for a quick ride before the flight? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

erm...naw....cos i value my bollocks lol.

Back