Lotus Sport Campagnolo (finished pg24) & XTR (finished pg29)

Nope, it’s in there, although admittedly it is a small bespoke job made to fit the fat 2mm/5mm SLR outer and fit in the frame mount

Peachy!":2ngrdt63 said:
Nope, it’s in there

I've looked again and note you have used black on the other ends and the hanger is a chunky (deep) one, so easily lost in the slot and black on grey isn't going to contrast well

1 - 0 to Peachy :LOL:

My_Teenage_Self":3cyqrbok said:
Peachy!":3cyqrbok said:
Nope, it’s in there

Top job :)

Your rear gear cable needs cutting though...

Night Night!

That was the one I thought you’d spot! I want to ride it first before final trim

Re: Lotus Sport Campagnolo (finished pg24) & XTR

Peachy!":24r0ei1h said:
Pretty photo time... although not the last as I want to take some shoots of these in natural light with a proper camera....

you mean the light from the new chandlers isn't bright enough... I thought they'd be visible from an orbiting space station - admittedly the red looks washed out almost a peachy pink RED under artificial light

Attachments

• 1994 Lotus Sport XTR (1).JPG
    1994 Lotus Sport XTR (1).JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 377
:( I’m going outside to eat worms... :cry:

Nice camera - proper lighting and both "Sports" sat next to each other I'm sure they will look amazing

Peachy!":28eeaqja said:
:( I’m going outside to eat worms... :cry:

:LOL: :LOL:

You didn't actually expect compliments did you?

*shrugs*

I like em both, but when it comes to Loti, there can be only one...

Turned out GREAT Chris! :D

I love the M910 seat post. It really ties the whole build together :cool: (But you could've pulled it out a bit further just for the photo ;) ) Proper grey XTR cables, shiny XTR parts even the end caps on bars really makes it all a super build.

Chrome, red and gold are such regal colours, a sure winner. Great choice of tyres too. Gil's work on the graphics was really good. (Takes one, to know one!)

Bravo mate.

Back