Lincoln rides??

I'll be up for this (date dependent), shall we all agree singlespeed, too? That would be great - a group ride totally singlespeed :D

Depending on date and whether theres anyone as slow as me out there Id be up for this..

Im Mansfield based and did an enjoyable 18 miler last Sunday morning riding out to Pines and around 3/4 of the Kitchener trail at my own pace before riding back home. Was my first ride for a month and really felt it after 12 miles or so.

Cant do singlespeed though...

Paul..

any date im sure will be fine for me after this sunday

ive nothing to prove so happy to go at a crawling pace

right I shall begin protracted wifeport negotiations and see what we can sort :D anybody else got any dates good for them?

Sounds cool! I know of some really nice routes linking clumber, sherwood and then onto pines and back! 25miles ish! Could even fit in the BMX track in Worsop? Single speed or not? Def not full sus! thats for girls lol. Only ask for a wee bit of notice as i'll need to book time off work! Best put the Stumpy together asap! or convert the Cannondale?

Sounds like we've got plenty of potential rides out there.

I'd be interested to see how the clumber/pines/sherwood ride links everything together. I think i'd want gears for that one though :)

I think the Pines is probably worth it's own dedicated 2 hour singlespeed blast. Tight, twisty singletrack on a rigid 1990's singlespeed is worth savouring!

Does this need a new post with a more accurate title?

shall we just start with around sherwood pines ?

singespeed if you have one , geared if you dont

i need some stuff to hurry up and arrive so i can get my bike back together :LOL:

new thread in rides would be good

Back