la mia PASSONI Titanium, late 1980s

adri.75":15wzujll said:
my passoni has serial number 0178, the passoni on ebay 0159, they are from the same era. I was aware that there was this bike in Turin (italy), but I do not know the owner and did not know it was for sale.
unfortunately I know nothing of the history of this bike, I have taken it from a bike shop in Italy, I think it's never been used, the bicycle was only dirty dust.
I contacted the staff Passoni to know the year of manufacture and if they knew other details, they said only that it was late '80

Yours is as beautiful as they can get! And how ironic, that two of these rare and exotic beauties should just happen to surface in the retro-bike world at right about the same time ...

k-rod":489qrohd said:
adri.75":489qrohd said:
my passoni has serial number 0178, the passoni on ebay 0159, they are from the same era. I was aware that there was this bike in Turin (italy), but I do not know the owner and did not know it was for sale.
unfortunately I know nothing of the history of this bike, I have taken it from a bike shop in Italy, I think it's never been used, the bicycle was only dirty dust.
I contacted the staff Passoni to know the year of manufacture and if they knew other details, they said only that it was late '80

Yours is as beautiful as they can get! And how ironic, that two of these rare and exotic beauties should just happen to surface in the retro-bike world at right about the same time ...

you have right, it's a bit strange to see 2 Passoni MTB at the same time, i think that the seller has seen my here and take the moment to sell its. I know that this seller has several racing bike components.

Re:

saw your post of this on FB first before here. i'd give up my Merlin Titanium plus Ibis Silk Ti and THEN some to have one of these in my size. just STUNNING! :shock:

here comes other recent photos

Attachments

• 21 (Copia).JPG
    21 (Copia).JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 504
  • 2 (Copia).jpg
    2 (Copia).jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 504
  • 18 (Copia).JPG
    18 (Copia).JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 505
  • 16 (Copia).JPG