la mia PASSONI Titanium, late 1980s

Ciao Adriano,

it's a PURE ITALIAN BEAUTY :shock:

too much lovely bikes on your collection, now I'm forced to come to see the true beauty of your Passoni and Specy Ultimate :cool:

maybe Santa Claus will reserve something also for me, I hope so :roll:

Congratulations once more
Marco

Re:

You have got to recognize that Passoni stands on the worldwide podium in terms of titanium welding mastering. :cool: :cool: :cool:

who are the other two ! and who is the first is another issue :idea:

Well Merlin would probably be among the three :idea:

Re:

:shock:

Wow what a beauty. I remember a film years ago on Passoni, the way they chose to work, taking no short-cut but only the most beautifull result as acceptable is inspiring and admirable. But now something I long to know: how does it ride?

Re:

Damn photos won't load due to no 3G coverage, but knowing the road frames I bet it's a stunner.

I do not think of using it off-road, the magazine that he tried in 1991 said it was good, was light and comfortable, but had a fairly tourist guide not race, certainly an old project of a few years as geometry. (Seat angle and 73° and steering angle 68° ). Also they wrote: Passoni is distinguished by precise finishing and is an elegant collectible bike

Attachments

• 20161214_110422.jpg
    20161214_110422.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 486
Re:

That is the raddest Ti-Bike i have seen for a while....almost like a fillet brazed Ti-Bike. So many cool details. And please do use it offroad, i guess that's what it was made for.

Back