la mia PASSONI Titanium, late 1980s

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
kingoffootball":9zg4z3sk said:
A similar Passoni with bullmoose bars just came up on Ebay, but fortunately vanished before I could do anything stupid:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302167094839

I would rather say "not reasonable" which is not the same as stupid :idea: :LOL:
Reason must sometimes not prevail :mrgreen:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Utterly gorgeous. And comparing it with the Ebay one, having the Campag on it rather than XT just makes it so much classier.

Do you know anything of its history - how come this museum piece has turned up in 2016?

my passoni has serial number 0178, the passoni on ebay 0159, they are from the same era. I was aware that there was this bike in Turin (italy), but I do not know the owner and did not know it was for sale.
unfortunately I know nothing of the history of this bike, I have taken it from a bike shop in Italy, I think it's never been used, the bicycle was only dirty dust.
I contacted the staff Passoni to know the year of manufacture and if they knew other details, they said only that it was late '80

Attachments

• IMG_9074[1] (Copia).JPG
    IMG_9074[1] (Copia).JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 329
  • passoni torino.JPG
    passoni torino.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 329
Back