Kona Koa frame and bits

Here's a photo from about 6 years ago when i owned my Kona Koa, it was a 17" one, burnt orange colour, maybe that'll give more of a clue as to whether yours is 16" or 17".

36878142933_0_ALB.jpg

Hi, yes it's a 17".

Thanks for interest Reluctant but I'd regret selling this frame I'm sure. It really is a lovely ride and a lovely colour although a bit faded and chipped but doesn't bother me at all.

No worries, KG. I had a 19" Koa , new outta the box in 96 and kept it, in various guises until around 2001. Do kinda miss it!

Alright fellas yes the koa is mine ,sorry for being a bit crap at gettin back to everyone,had a bit of a busy weekend with the floods.It seems the frame must be a 20" i did ride it for a while before stripping it and it fitted me well (5ft 10) and was a loverly ride.I was intending to build it up with updated parts ,but then was offered a f800 caad5 at too good a price to turn down.But now having ridden the cannondale a few times ,i just cant get comfortable and have decided to keep the koa and sell the f800 frame,forks and stem.Sorry for messing you about guys. :oops:

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 734
Back