Kona Ink

mfargy483

Dirt Disciple
Hey mates...
I'm thinking about a new tattoo, perhaps the Kona thumbs up from the 90's bikes! Done in black ink somewhere on my body!
Anyone have any suggestions!?

I'm not going to suggest what you should have permanently marked on your body for the rest of your life BUT if it was MY body I'd have the earlier circle 'K' or the 93+ headtube decal before the thumbs up but I prefer those years better. Post pics if you get it. Good luck.

I definitely say go older if you are going to do the Kona ink but......

personally I think it is a little odd to have what is essentially the the Nike swoosh on your body.

But assuming you do have it done do take pictures and post them up.

I'd love to see it!

;]

I was thinking more like my avatar... I like the thumbs up! the ink will be sans Kona so the circle with the crazy lines won't have Kona or the K inside. I'm not a billboard. ;) Unless Kona wanted to maybe float me a modern dual suspension!

My first Kona (my first non-retail store bicycle) was a '96 Kilauea and my current rides are '97 hot and hei hei aka ti ti.

I need to save up some dough but wanted to get some feedback before it is permanently on my body!

Get the wife/Gf to copy it in permanent ink,see how you like it.

You can scrub it off if you dont like it.

I'd suggest putting it somewhere like your calf[not the moo variety :roll: ]

only visible in shorts

dyna-ti":10onzern said:

only visible in shorts

Go big or go home!

if you are going to get a tattoo do it right do it with conviction.

imho ;)

;]

ekiborter":2hpzdbtj said:
dyna-ti":2hpzdbtj said:

only visible in shorts

Go big or go home!

if you are going to get a tattoo do it right do it with conviction.

imho ;)

;]

to true,i regret some of mine and wish id planned them a little better,put lots of the pics around your home and workplace,if you get sick of looking at it,dont get it done.if you keep liking it then take it to the next step..............pain with pleasure :twisted:

Back