Kona Cindercone 93 'modernised'

Thats worked out really well chap

for me I would only change the seat to black..but thats just me

I personally dont mind and additions you make to this bike it looks stunning and as you have owned this from new its nice to see it evolve with you into your perfect bike.

Reluctant":3em9ccji said:
Absolutley beautiful! Well done. Does it still handle ok with the longer fork? I'm guessing that's an 80mm?
:cool:

Yes the fox is 80mm which is pretty much the shortest you can buy these days. You can see from the photos the front end is slightly higher compared to the P2, although the even the P2s are from a later bike so longer than the original 93s would have been.

Rides fine to me, being that I am used to modern slack FS bikes anyway.

Reluctant":1vx92yur said:
Absolutley beautiful! Well done. Does it still handle ok with the longer fork? I'm guessing that's an 80mm?
:cool:

Yes the fox is 80mm which is pretty much the shortest you can buy these days. You can see from the photos the front end is slightly higher compared to the P2, although the even the P2s are from a later bike so longer than the original 93s would have been.

Rides fine to me, being that I am used to modern slack FS bikes anyway.

LOVE IT!

I am less of a purist anyway, and have always considered that a bike should grow and adapt with the rider.

You and the bike have history and heritage, and that is the most important thing... not what brakes you run, or whether the fork is "technically" too new or a tad too long

You love it,
You ride it
End Of

G

retro bike

It helps me decide to like the Kona bike. It is a very attracting on my eyes.

Back