Klein Adroit 95 budget build, finished p15

Nice.

Klein build on a budget does not equal a budget Klein - there was a dark rebellious side wanting me to see a STX RC gruppo on this ;)
Zero familiarity with the thread I was expecting an early Pinnicle or mid 90's Attitude with LX/STX. As all things, meanings of words can be highly subjective 🤙

It's budget for Klein enthusiasts

As I specified on the first page, the components he's put on are in my opinion high end robust stuff. It's just that Kleinists like to put obscure overpriced bling on their bikes

They say the price of 5 uninsured root canals makes a decent Klein.

I’m happy with the end result, can’t wait to get out for a ride 😁. @Imlach “robust” are you familiar with Onza HO cantis? I’m amazed I managed to tighten them up without them cracking! 😂. They might explode the first time I pull on the levers 😂.

I’m happy with the end result, can’t wait to get out for a ride 😁. @Imlach “robust” are you familiar with Onza HO cantis? I’m amazed I managed to tighten them up without them cracking! 😂. They might explode the first time I pull on the levers 😂.
Minus them then :D

Never liked any canti setup but I'll take your word for them being worse than most

Test them on a particularly steep downhill section.

Okay, small gap in the clouds today 😁, shakedown ride! OMG!!! She’s a dream. I was expecting a harsh ride… think GT Zaskar. That however wasn’t the case. No idea how they managed it but the Adroit is super smooth, climbs like I’ve got a battery up my a**e and changes direction almost by telepathy. Only needed a few tweeks of the gears and brake adjusters to make things perfect. I have my new favourite bike! 😁. 12C8C57B-C18C-4639-B00F-BEF3B5864623.jpeg 46055A8D-6417-4A52-88BB-DE11B46B6250.jpeg 645286D4-25CB-4E72-AA75-FF1FEE98FACE.jpeg 1DE64DC0-CB25-4015-ABE8-833AE82F1D4E.jpeg 8C1435AE-78EB-4FC8-A83D-46932E27A156.jpeg

Hope you all like the pics? I rode the bike to and from the photo locations, the tyres did get muddy 😂. Mission complete 👍.

PS, that’s real trees and real muck in the pics 😂

Okay, small gap in the clouds today 😁, shakedown ride! OMG!!! She’s a dream. I was expecting a harsh ride… think GT Zaskar. That however wasn’t the case. No idea how they managed it but the Adroit is super smooth, climbs like I’ve got a battery up my a**e and changes direction almost by telepathy. Only needed a few tweeks of the gears and brake adjusters to make things perfect. I have my new favourite bike! 😁. View attachment 673943View attachment 673942View attachment 673944View attachment 673945View attachment 673946

Hope you all like the pics? I rode the bike to and from the photo locations, the tyres did get muddy 😂. Mission complete 👍.

And as the tyres got muddy, you jumped off the bike and hosed them down with the water bottle and gave them a wee brush over with a good sock, right? Bet you transported it by car and lifted it into the scenery, stood it down carefully, picture, back to shelter :D

Just kidding, looks great out there in the wild. It's a nice bike. Lovely scenery, very reminiscent of the central parts of Jutland here :) Looking forward to seeing more pics of it in its natural habitat.

Okay, small gap in the clouds today 😁, shakedown ride! OMG!!! She’s a dream. I was expecting a harsh ride… think GT Zaskar. That however wasn’t the case. No idea how they managed it but the Adroit is super smooth, climbs like I’ve got a battery up my a**e and changes direction almost by telepathy. Only needed a few tweeks of the gears and brake adjusters to make things perfect. I have my new favourite bike! 😁. View attachment 673943View attachment 673942View attachment 673944View attachment 673945View attachment 673946

I'm very pleased to see it lived up to expectations! I'm not surprised, after taking out my Klein recently with how much you love the ride.

Love the photos, lovely scenery and best pics of the bike yet 😍

Back