Klein Adroit 95 budget build, finished p15

JRGSXR

MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
This is my next build, just picked it up today. 08AB79BB-7AA2-4FA6-BEC6-E73E9A013E6E.jpeg 80AF1A9E-F048-4E0E-8313-5F30FA7F4035.jpeg 95 20” Adroit in Painted Desert, I have some parts for the build already, but will need to save up some pennies to acquire the missing parts. This like my other bikes will be a rider, I do still want it to be a head turner though. Not sure which direction to go in with this as yet, but I’ll figure it out once I have a look through the spares collection. Hope you guys like it, I know there are a few Klein haters about lol.

Last edited:
Mmmm I’ve not got any Grafton 😔, and it’s very pricey! I have however dug out a nice set of Mavic champagne rims (which match the decal colour, I know it’s debossed paint) and a very nice Middleburn crankset. Also recently picked up a perforated Ti flite and I have an xtr m900 rear mech. I’ve got a set of Paul’s love levers but they are for vees, I kinda want to go with cantis on this one. Nothing set in stone yet, just looking at ideas. I’ll do some more digging when I get time and see what I can turn up?

I had Middleburn cranks on my Attitude with Hope hubs BITD . Yours is a high end bike it needs high end parts.

I can see this is gonna be a slow build. I’m gonna need to save a few pennies to spend on this one 😂. Here was me thinking m900 and Middleburns would cut it. Looks like I’ll need to sell a chunk of spares, (and a couple of bikes) to do this one right. To be honest I was planning on selling a few anyway. This build is just the push I need 😁.

As I’m planning on riding it I was thinking the same thing. I don’t want to build it to the point I’m scared to take it out. None of my bikes are garage queens.
Also m900 and middleburn is still pretty damn classy but also bombproof for a rider, glad it'll be ridden. Don't nuke yer wallet to build something you won't ride. But of course all up to you! :) I am not a Klein fan at all, but I have to say the paintjob on yours there is very nice. Great colour

yeah bombproof sounds good to me. I’m not into nos stuff that sheds money with every pedal stroke I make. I want it to look good and function better. I’ll have a few bling parts but I’m planning on a subtle build. Like my last (Explosif) build I’m thinking of a three colour theme. The frame colour, black and silver.

Back