Just skip to 2:30.....

Re: Re:

JamesM":3ukrmziw said:
As I pointed out previously, pretty much all car drivers break the speed limit multiple times on pretty much every journey. If unbeknown to us all these infractions could be automatically detected and the appropriate punishment dished out, by this time tomorrow there would likely be almost no cars on the road. Something for motorists to think about before sterotyping all cyclists as law breakers!!!

Can't argue with that.

highlandsflyer":18k0o3uj said:
JamesM":18k0o3uj said:
As I pointed out previously, pretty much all car drivers break the speed limit multiple times on pretty much every journey. If unbeknown to us all these infractions could be automatically detected and the appropriate punishment dished out, by this time tomorrow there would likely be almost no cars on the road. Something for motorists to think about before sterotyping all cyclists as law breakers!!!

Can't argue with that.

Especially since most cyclists drive cars ;-)

al-onestare":2ut2vsoe said:
highlandsflyer":2ut2vsoe said:
JamesM":2ut2vsoe said:

Can't argue with that.

Especially since most cyclists drive cars ;-)

Yep, but I cycled today so I'll be one of the few that still have a licence this evening :LOL:

joe careless":wwu0i494 said:
Read all the comments, still smirking about jacket man, did camera man stop and assist? if not naughty boy ..

i came late to this party but that was one heck of a faceplant…..

Back