93 Marin Indian Fire Trail? £30 with Atac stem Stockport.

Dface

Old School Hero

Looking a bit worse for wear but if you live next door for £30. Still got some XT bits on it.

Wheelsets on both are 100% true and smooth but I've binned the GT frame as the seatpost is thoroughly welded, the RS Jett Forks are ok though.

The 1993 Marin Indian Fire Trail has original XT F&R derailleurs and XT / Mavic SUP / Trans X skewers wheelset, DX M650 cantis with X Lite Ti bolts, but the Manitou Mach 5 forks are totally seized which is a huge shame as I have a '96 Team Marin that was calling out for those since it would have been catalogue spec matched.

I've listed the ATAC stem on here and on FB on a few retro pages.

Wheelsets on both are 100% true and smooth but I've binned the GT frame as the seatpost is thoroughly welded, the RS Jett Forks are ok though.

The 1993 Marin Indian Fire Trail has original XT F&R derailleurs and XT / Mavic SUP / Trans X skewers wheelset, DX M650 cantis with X Lite Ti bolts, but the Manitou Mach 5 forks are totally seized which is a huge shame as I have a '96 Team Marin that was calling out for those since it would have been catalogue spec matched.

I've listed the ATAC stem on here and on FB on a few retro pages.
Did look a diamond in the rough. Can’t beat a bargain on your doorstep.

Latest posts

Back