98+ BoTM It' back! 98+ BotM August 2021 - nominations

Pops said give it a go

Our Jimmy’s 1999 Marin Shoreline Trail
All dressed up in Ritchey WCS & XTR

Build thread;

Before & after
69CF9C9D-D39C-40D8-B17F-D68A4646E33F.jpeg BB72E87B-F992-4361-ADBF-BF73890A6C4B.jpeg

Last edited:
I know where my vote will be going - as I think I've recently developed a penchant for bikes with a particular shade of turquoise :)

Great to see this back and so many cool bikes! :)

Adrian; I wonder if we need another sub-division?... as there are some quite "retro bikes" and some very modern bikes in the mix.

Not sure how to do so, or if it would just mean even more work for your good-self?! 🤪 Maybe bikes with Vs and then bikes with disc brakes?... just a thought :)

Thanks for bringing the post '98 BoTM back 👍

Shame a certain, very nice '98 Hei Hei is no longer in my possession!

Cheers

Great to see this back and so many cool bikes! :)

Adrian; I wonder if we need another sub-division?... as there are some quite "retro bikes" and some very modern bikes in the mix.

Not sure how to do so, or if it would just mean even more work for your good-self?! 🤪 Maybe bikes with Vs and then bikes with disc brakes?... just a thought :)

Thanks for bringing the post '98 BoTM back 👍

Shame a certain, very nice '98 Hei Hei is no longer in my possession!

Cheers
It's hard enough getting entries for post 98 without splitting the field even furrher....
That tunturi should be entered though; it's stunning!

So there's the earlier more retro 26" wheelers - and then later 29" wheelers - so as a monthly topic would be likely to get similar bikes - much more modern 29ers one month - more retro 26ers the next

So there's the earlier more retro 26" wheelers - and then later 29" wheelers - so as a monthly topic would be likely to get similar bikes - much more modern 29ers one month - more retro 26ers the next
@raidan73 thats ^^^ not such a bad idea, just make them alternate months.

Back