BoTM Bike of The Month August 2023 - 'Steel is Real' -taking entries

Bike of The Month
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry.... I'm a bit late to the party 🤣
1991 Specialized Stumpjumper
DSC_8668.jpg DSC_8670.jpg

Fat Chance Wicked Lite. It´s my rider. It has now raceface rings on xt m737 crankset, syncros post, tbone stem, roox xl handlebar, suntour xc comp pedals, xtII thumbies, SS5 levers and tubeless continental and schwalbe tires on alex adventure rims laced to xtr rear and acera front hubs. Derrailleurs are xt 750 rear and lx 550 front. brakes are suntour xc pro champagne. I always carry a compact shimano pro pump and large seatbag w/ tools.

Attachments

• DSC_0009.JPG
    DSC_0009.JPG
    438.3 KB · Views: 77
  • wickedquartoazul2.jpg
    wickedquartoazul2.jpg
    477.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Fat Chance Wicked Lite. It´s my rider. It has now raceface rings on xt m737 crankset, syncros post, tbone stem, roox xl handlebar, suntour xc comp pedals, xtII thumbies, SS5 levers and tubeless continental and schwalbe tires on alex adventure rims laced to xtr rear and acera front hubs. Derrailleurs are xt 750 rear and lx 550 front. brakes are suntour xc pro champagne. I always carry a compact shimano pro pump and large seatbag w/ tools.
Love this bike - fact that it’s a rider too with updated parts - just as nature intended!

synlos' Brodie Catalyst from Oct. 89. 🤟

Wow! Stunning bike. BITD we used to covet high end Kona’s… but Brodie’s are another level entirely… the stuff of dreams. I’ve never even seen one in real life but they remain a dream bike. And this, an 89 with a stunning (Toxic Harald?) paint job… epic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back