I Hate Ebay!

I will also join the I HATE ebay group, far too many bad experiences, such as having to spend week tracking down a guy (not literally, in a assassin type way!) who sold me a road frame, in those days I paid by cheque and he just never thought that I might actually want to get it!?!? In the end I managed to get his Dads phone number though another buyer, so I had to end up hassling his poor old dad, who did actually send the frame out.

Latest ebay moment is ebay shop selling me a headset that is clearly a FSA UF orbit needle bearing in the advert but on arrival is a cartridge one. Now they are telling me FSA only makes the one version of this headset. AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Also Parcelforce are dicks, my last parcelforce interaction, when sending a parcel, ended with the driver throwing the parcel back into my flat and storming off because I 'allowed' my dog (the worlds least threatening dog) to bark at him from a distance!?!?

Rant over...for now

GoldenEraMTB":2l9puxio said:
........That would be the end of capitalism as we know it :p

Yup.........and it started happenin' last week, let us hope.
My Brother works for RBS.......I'm a taxpayer, thus He My Bee-yatch Now......... :p

Back