I Hate Ebay!

I dont believe it!! I come home to find a guy has opened a dispute 3 days after paying for an itme - FFS my action states: Domestic dispatch time
Will usually dispatch within 3 working days of receiving cleared payment.

then ebay adds: *Sellers are not responsible for delivery time. This information is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and bank holidays. Note that delivery times may vary, particularly during peak periods.

I dont think I'll bother with ebay anymore - not to sell at least.

:twisted:

total pain in the arse isnt it......

Shame about how a good thing gets latched on to by a/holes and ruined by the rest. I've only posted one thing for sale in over a year cos of all the hassle...

Have you ever tried selling a car on gaybay?? The worst ten days of my life!!! People ringing at 1AM asking for a deal at half the list price and will I deliver it to London by 10am for free....!!!! :shock:

losidan":2bh2eqvr said:

Shame about how a good thing gets latched on to by a/holes and ruined by the rest. I've only posted one thing for sale in over a year cos of all the hassle...

Have you ever tried selling a car on gaybay??
The worst ten days of my life!!! People ringing at 1AM asking for a deal at half the list price and will I deliver it to London by 10am for free....!!!! :shock:

No way....pure horror from every account I hear.

Now Ebay wants to expand its services to compete with Craigslist, so they will be making the world's largest online classifieds in the coming year...this should be interesting....as all the scammers of the world, with mouths watering, will be centralized in one place. :roll:

GoldenEraMTB":1j4amchw said:
losidan":1j4amchw said:

The worst ten days of my life!!! People ringing at 1AM asking for a deal at half the list price and will I deliver it to London by 10am for free....!!!! :shock:

Now Ebay wants to expand its services to compete with Craigslist, so they will be making the world's largest online classifieds in the coming year...this should be interesting....as all the scammers of the world, with mouths watering, will be centralized in one place. :roll:

craigslist is free for the most part, so not sure how that would work

scant":2u3tmb0f said:
GoldenEraMTB":2u3tmb0f said:
losidan":2u3tmb0f said:

craigslist is free for the most part, so not sure how that would work

I'm not sure either, but I read it on the business news of one of the major sites, just the other day...think it was CBSnews.

Craiglist is mostly free, but it does have some features for paying subscribers...at least it did at some point. Myspace also runds a free clasifieds sevtion...perhaps Ebay is trying to get into that area with a free service as well, and will just generate income from advertisment...I'm sure they can manage a good bit of trafic.

ebay are going to need to reduce fees if they want to compete in future.. espically if google starts a classifieds forum (again)

beepbeep":35sqt23q said:
Parcelforce are the biggest bunch of c***s I know...

DPD are by far the worst I've ever come across - Three times I was supposed to have something delivered by them, each time they claimed to have left a card - they didn't. Each time their reference was 'White Door'!!! Having a quick look up and down the road, pretty much every door is white! Then when the company I was dealing with decided to make an official complaint on my behalf, miraculously the DPD driver turned up on my doorstep with the goods,without a phone call to find out where my house that they couldn't find was!!!!!

I've never had a problem with Parcelforce, all the other couriers (citilink, tnt etc) all seem to be based miles away, and you have to go and pick up from there if you miss them (gatwick to worthing and back - about 1.5 hours) Parcelforce drop the package off at your nearest post office - much better!

Unfortunately, eBay is no longer a 'collectibles' auction house........BITD when we wuz still Jailin' in da hood, it was mainly folk who knew what they were sellin' to folk who knew what they were buyin'............but alas now it's just a lot of f**kwitts who can't figure the idea of an auction, and can't be arsed to go to the shops and pay a bit more if they really want it that week..........

It's also maddening to see knobheads with more money to spend than me but are dumb as f**k.........how???? Idiocy and earnings should have a direct link!!!

Bah!! BAH, I say!!!.............

Lysander":3sxk66il said:
Unfortunately, eBay is no longer a 'collectibles' auction house........BITD when we wuz still Jailin' in da hood, it was mainly folk who knew what they were sellin' to folk who knew what they were buyin'............but alas now it's just a lot of f**kwitts who can't figure the idea of an auction, and can't be arsed to go to the shops and pay a bit more if they really want it that week..........

It's also maddening to see knobheads with more money to spend than me but are dumb as f**k.........how???? Idiocy and earnings should have a direct link!!!

Bah!! BAH, I say!!!.............

That would be the end of capitalism as we know it :p

scant":30s37uej said:
ebay are going to need to reduce fees if they want to compete in future.. espically if google starts a classifieds forum (again)

oh, and yes, that is what they are leaning toward...I believe they will eventually do aways with listing fees, and solely collect as a middleman for safe transactions....or safer.

Back