I Hate Ebay!

beepbeep":1celsgj8 said:
Parcelforce are the biggest bunch of c***s I know...

:oops:

Sorry about that, I've got the flu and feeling pissed off and Parceforce have f-ed things up for me (and so many others) so many times I just have a bit of an 'issue' with them.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if this haggler was lying about not receiving the goods

sadlly thats what I couldnt help but think, if it went unrecorded ...bobs your uncle...ultra rare bmw parts that i picked up stupidly cheap and my money back!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

sold the proflex frame and bits 3 weeks ago .
took ages to post ( my fault and courrier fault for not turning up ) . but I emailed regularly to let him know what was hapening .

anyhow ,buyer is telling me he is disapointed as it is not the full bike as per the picture . BUT i had put in description that only frame and few bits were included , not whole bike .
he could not be bothered to read it all . :evil:

it sold for £21 for a 18 year old frame , what is he expecting ????

Be a tight bastard....

I've done a bit of buying and selling. Mostly fishing stuff and more recently a few bike bits. As far as i'm concerned, and it might sound a bit harsh,if its in the ad thats what is sent and if it says it costs 'x' for postage then thats what it costs. Then if you bid for it and win it those are the terms by which the item was bought.
Firm but fair.

cchris2lou":1wni3j3f said:
sold the proflex frame and bits 3 weeks ago .
took ages to post ( my fault and courrier fault for not turning up ) . but I emailed regularly to let him know what was hapening .

anyhow ,buyer is telling me he is disapointed as it is not the full bike as per the picture . BUT i had put in description that only frame and few bits were included , not whole bike .
he could not be bothered to read it all . :evil:

it sold for £21 for a 18 year old frame , what is he expecting ????

To be honest I would put in the title that it was the frame.

I've just returned a Rim to an Ebayer that listed it as never used, it was well worn, mud under the torn decals etc, it was also listed as 32 hole, it was 36, luckily she was nice, admitted her mistakes and will refund me.

It put me off my search for a few weeks, still looking. Makes me wonder if ebay is worth the hassle sometimes.

As my wife says:
"Ebay is the Devil!"
:evil:

I reply:
"oh, my love, it's a necessary evil"
:twisted:

Her response:
"...."
:?

I effing hate ebay too - bloody impatient bastards, it clearly states in my auction 'will dispatch within 3 working days once payment has cleared' and:

*Sellers are not responsible for delivery time. This information is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and bank holidays. Note that delivery times may vary, particularly during peak periods.

FFS! Getting emails with 12 hours 'wheres my item? wheres my item???

aaaaaagh!

I always send via minimum of recorded delivery, that way they cant lie about it not turning up.
i get more cheesed off with non payers a.t.m.. why bid if you dont want it!

scant":348teiqt said:
I always send via minimum of recorded delivery, that way they cant lie about it not turning up.
i get more cheesed off with non payers a.t.m.. why bid if you dont want it!

Exactly...the only thing I can think of is that it is like a compulsion for some; like gambling, they just have to bid...then if by chance they win, they don't have the funds to pay up. It's annoying...even more annoying when it's over something like $3.00; I had a non-paying bidder over a $3.00 auction win :roll:

I report it as a non-paying bidder, and then put him on my *#@!% List of banned bidders. I would also leave negative feedback, but that is no longer an option for sellers on ebay. (I'm actually glad for this; the only negative makr I've ever received was from a shady seller attempting to blackmail me into removing my negative feedback by threatening to leave me negative feedback in response. I didn't budge, and he left me negative feedback.)

Back