Hows it going ?

pickle is fine and dandy and when i saw him the other day was proudly wearing a retrobike t shirt. he is treally busy and has had loads going on so hasnt been on the site for a while. he's all good though

Glad to see you back, Perry. Does this mean that you have lost the World's most impressive collection of cycling related photographs?

Do you work in that bike shop in one of the main car parks? The one with the cafe and fishing lodge? I get down there every now and then thanks to an occasional customer who is doing a lot of work on various parts of Rutland.

Nice to see you back perry, you've missed a few milestone page numbers in the macretro section, its just not been the same.

Cheers fellas . Good to know pickle is ok .

Still have all the photos , sadly though with a lack of connection I haven't been able to add to it :( and at the moment it takes about half an hour to upload one to photobucket , as long as I don't lose the connection :x

Yep , in whitwell . pop in and say hi . I'll make a cuppa . Better off asking for my name on here ; if people ask me by my work name I tend to freak out a tad " never saw the bike , wasn't here that day , you can't prove anything " :LOL:

It can get quite heated in the workshop most days though , the air is always cooled with jaffa cakes though :D

Back