Hows it going ?

Thanks Carl ( or is it with a K :oops: ) it wasn't as bad as I've probably made it sound . I had a crap next day at work and then a few weeks sweating it while I had to find somewhere to live . Since then it's all been good , other than meeting an awesome girl in aylesbury but it being too far away to make it work . Oh and getting a crush on a girl at work who I shouldn't have . but that's at the back of my mind now .

aye up dude,glad to see your back and lifes on the mend :D

not much has changed,apart from becoming a dad,buying some more bikes and racing mountain mayhem dressed as a bear on a trek 9000 with smiley disc :cool:

Is it all good up your end Jamie ?

Hows the fiesta longun ? mine is just sat . Really tempted to have the engine out over winter and make the 1100 a screamer .

Everyone's becoming a dad :D

xr2 is in bits again.......fitted a new box and driveshafts last year, then with all the snow it got left in the garage,engine froze,then water entered the engine somewere and seized when i tried to get her out. all stripped ready to be removed and hopefully replaced with a spare engine,then if i can afford it ,it may see roads this year lol.

father hoods ace,tiring but worth it :cool:

now then boss. good to hear (read) you sounding chirpier. without the likes of you and pickle on the forum it really has been a different place.

not much has changed for me. the wife is driving a mk3 golf diesel which we rollered grey primer and painted a shark's mouth on, i think you'll approve.

my mk2 has finally got its coilovers so it is slammed

bikes havent really changed, need to motivation to get them all up and running again.

that kona commuter - it has a rear mech, you feeling alright?

oh, and i'm not a dad

Now that is a nice ride to work :D

In the last 7 months I have managed to get my lifeback together after similar cirumstances (GF buggering off and leaving me with mortgage etc. on my own)!

Got another build on the go (Kona Cindercone) for the new missus :D

That Kona looks spot on, I lust after full length mudguards on my commuter but I can't fit them on the fork!

I reckon a retro ride around fineshade woods would be a good one , it's kinda like a mild sherwood pines , but wakerley ( or whatever it's called ) over the road is better , more natural .

Bloody hell Dave , not a dad yet :roll: you need more practice . I suggest you spend some evenings researching the matter on the internet .

I have noticed a lack of any pickle posts :? What's he up to ?

pretty much everyone took the piss when I was saying I was going to get a smoke , most said get a dew instead , but it's made out of bullshit alloy tubing . At least the smoke is made out of bullshit steel tubing :LOL: and it's called smoke , what you gunna do ? :LOL: it rides damn fine too . I would definitely consider copying the geometry and getting something made in a decent steel . I live at the top of a hill and some days you really can't be bothered to ride , plus there's the wind and rainy days so it currently has a 36 ring and 11 , 13 , 15 , 17 , 19 , 21 , 23 . Will be changing it soon though , new chain time . The smoke currently sells for £200ish . The seat and rack retail at more than I paid for the bike :LOL:

I keep thinking about an alfine , but there's the weight , too big a spread of ratios and I'm stuck with the shifter . With the friction thumbie i can use any combination of anything ; that rear mech was kicking about as a discarded part . Got an old xt too but need to find a cage plate .

Back