How many days have you gone without visiting Retrobike?

How many days have you gone without visiting Retrobike?

• 1 day without RB is like a day without fluids- you're fine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Visit RB when i can it's good to miss a few days- this will make you better

• You visit RB how much? Perhaps you have an undiagnosed OCD

• Total voters
i have bikes on the brain...always have done.

if i wasnt married with a young daughter id still live at my parents and have a huge collection of every bike i have ever wanted.

sadly that now has to wait.....so i have to come on retro bike in the meantime and drool :D

saltyman":22tm6s7z said:
i have bikes on the brain...always have done.

if i wasnt married with a young daughter id still live at my parents and have a huge collection of every bike i have ever wanted.

sadly that now has to wait.....so i have to come on retro bike in the meantime and drool :D

ha, if I keep at this, I'll be back living at my mother's with just my bikes.

I enjoy my wife and daughter, so I just have to find the right balance, hmmm...

wait! perhaps my bikes can go live with mum, and I'll keep a computer there with RB as my homepage; it'll be like my own little bat cave...eureka! :eek: :LOL:

saltyman":3erdqwjp said:
:LOL: my good bikes live at my mams.......incase the wife throws them out after an argument.

:eek:

my wife would toss me before she tosses the bikes....hmmm, strange now that I think of it :? :p

I think the longest I went was about 2 maybe 3 months when the fun police at work blocked retrobike's forums and I couldn't be bothered starting a computer at home.

I saved a heap of money in those few months...

andrewl":17kbx46u said:
I think the longest I went was about 2 maybe 3 months when the fun police at work blocked retrobike's forums and I couldn't be bothered starting a computer at home.

I saved a heap of money in those few months...

My workplace does not block RB or Ebay, but I rarely have time to post from work due to the nature of it.

So, it's been a week, and according to the poll, 63% of you believe I have an undiagnosed mental disorder...thanks :p :LOL:

Back