How many days have you gone without visiting Retrobike?

How many days have you gone without visiting Retrobike?

• 1 day without RB is like a day without fluids- you're fine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Visit RB when i can it's good to miss a few days- this will make you better

• You visit RB how much? Perhaps you have an undiagnosed OCD

• Total voters
I do notice the same names listed at the bottom of the forum index whenever I'm online. Which is hardly ever of course...

Considering I managed the first 32 years of my life without RB, I should be troubled with how many times a day I'm drawn back here.

Thank/Damn you retrobike!

I end up here quite a bit :)

GoldenEraMTB":p4unqnsv said:
toadoftoadhall":p4unqnsv said:
Can John tell from the server ?

:LOL: :LOL:

John, let's call out some of these RB addicts ;)

wow...look at that voting.

hmmpfff, if I have a mental disorder, at least I'm not alone :twisted: ;)

I can't be publishing info from the server logs, however think the post count gives a reasonable idea of who is here and who isn't ;) >
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/memberlist.php

A year easily. Lost interest in cycling almost completely, been jogging and running (gasp) instead. But i find myself attracted by the minimalist side of cycling; filet brazing, steel, simple bikes.

feetabix":rzlb2ih7 said:
i just caught the time you posted this..........get help...... ;)

Easy_Rider":rzlb2ih7 said:
He's a NY-ker

haha, thanks, Easy Rider. Though I have had bouts of insomnia from time to time...I went for help- a sleep study; perhaps I'll post pics of my head/body all wired/plugged up...it's scary stuff :eek:

John":rzlb2ih7 said:

GoldenEraMTB":rzlb2ih7 said:
toadoftoadhall":rzlb2ih7 said:
Can John tell from the server ?

:LOL: :LOL:

John, let's call out some of these RB addicts ;)

wow...look at that voting.

hmmpfff, if I have a mental disorder, at least I'm not alone :twisted: ;)

I can't be publishing info from the server logs, however think the post count gives a reasonable idea of who is here and who isn't ;) >
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/memberlist.php

Well I would hope so :LOL:

and this is true.

erolorhun":rzlb2ih7 said:
A year easily. Lost interest in cycling almost completely, been jogging and running (gasp) instead. But i find myself attracted by the minimalist side of cycling; filet brazing, steel, simple bikes.

so you're into 80's bikes...cool :cool: ;)

...hmmm... I did almost 35 years without RB strange enough.., about 27 years without internet I managed to survive somehow... and a computer crash a few months back almost killed me... :oops:

I tried alcohol and drugs as an addiction, but that didn't work out.. every day you have to get drunk or stoned.. that's tiring, boring and people look strange when you drive a car in that state, so now I hooked up with RB and so far it does work well as an addiction. Even my doc is happy I found something addictive :D

I'm affraid i may miss something!

The only time i miss a day is when i'm abroard. Only cos the missus would have my nads for earings if i loged on!!

She's got big ears.

Al. :D

drystonepaul":3b2qzwbe said:
John":3b2qzwbe said:

I saw a certain 'rutteger' online about a week ago...?
Any ideas on that one John...? :LOL:

Good grief. Guess I'll need another test account then....

Latest posts

Back