How come I end up being the bad guy...

Now now Novocaine ‘tis the season of peas and goodwill.

But seriously I have had terrible neighbour problems in a european country - and while my partner tries to ramp up the angry response to their frankly outrageously aggressive behaviour (and a drink fuelled attempt to induct us into the idea that ‘Hitler had the right idea about how to run Europe…’ ….seriously), I have pointed out that behaving the same way back to them is a moral risk for us…we really do need to get along in this crowded worlds of ours; not everyone needs to be our friends or agree with every one of our ideas, but peace is A Very Good Idea. I quite like the Canadian proverb - that you should live near enough to your neighbours to see their smoke, but not hear their axe….’. Seems to work for them…high rate of gun ownership but a comparatively low rate of murder - 2.07; UK 1.17, USA 6.81. The comparison with USA is interesting since the rate of gun ownership is about the same, which means there’s something cultural going on.
completely agree. I figured the dust had settled enough to make a joke at this point. :)

obviously LGF is not being arsehole in this case.

I think it took me a long time to recognise that some of my entrenched views and snap judgements could be….
….er……wrong….

yum yum, boy does that Humble Pie taste good….

Cat flap.

Take one neighbour’s cat.

Dip paws in black gloss paint.

Place through cat flap and secure.

Obviously while they’re out.

You’re welcome.

This is still rolling on.. i reckon we could get a Netflix mini-series out of it.. i've already put some feelers out so i'll start writing the screen play

Ryan Reynolds has long been desperate to play the part of me and who could blame him.. LFG would be played by Will Ferrell.. Mrs LFG by Olivia Rodrigo (you're welcome) .. John Nettles is pencilled in for the role of THM and Ryan Gosling is rumoured to be playing novocaine

..just when you thought he'd never act again.. Laurence Fox is playing the part of the long suffering neighbour 😁

This is still rolling on.. i reckon we could get a Netflix mini-series out of it.. i've already put some feelers out so i'll start writing the screen play

Ryan Reynolds has long been desperate to play the part of me and who could blame him.. LFG would be played by Will Ferrell.. Mrs LFG by Olivia Rodrigo (you're welcome) .. John Nettles is pencilled in for the role of THM and Ryan Gosling is rumoured to be playing novocaine

..just when you thought he'd never act again.. Laurence Fox is playing the part of the long suffering neighbour 😁
Just a thought on the casting of the neighbour, I wonder if Ronnie Pickering (do you know who he is!?!) has ever considered a career in acting?

Back