How come I end up being the bad guy...

^Someone did, earlier in the thread

There must be a better actor to take on the LGF role?!

Not now Alan Rickman has died..

Will Ferrell is one of the worlds greatest actors.. he passed through the sea of swirly-twirly gumdrops.. you must be thinking of Collin Farrell? .. Na.. he’s not sexy enough to play the role of LGF

Given that BMW-driver and spouse are neighbours, then a gas-leak based destruction of their house would probably cause damage to yours too so not really desirable unless you want to claim the insurance and move away to buy somewhere less populated. And, clearly, it would be wrong to incite you to consider such a course of action. So I'm not even suggesting it, OK? Not one iota, no Siree. I think I'd be more concerned by your wife's (public) display of support for their case. Does she have previous on this sort of thing? If so, it might be time to relocate alone to one of those lovely Bhuddist retreats in a remote place, where you can engage in long bike rides every day and enjoy the company of like-minded escapees/refugees.

It's why I'm installed in The Pyrenees, after all.

^Someone did, earlier in the thread

Not now Alan Rickman has died..

Will Ferrell is one of the worlds greatest actors.. he passed through the sea of swirly-twirly gumdrops.. you must be thinking of Collin Farrell? .. Na.. he’s not sexy enough to play the role of LGF
Can't have enough of neighbours.

Back