Help with Spin Wheels

@Factory Jackson
Or others
Any help on this?
I have the Hadley allen axle model. When i dismantled it,i kinda lost the shim order.
Now the freehub is grinding a bit on the hub flange (two yellow lines). Is there a spacer that goes there?
Also
-there's a rubber gasket/seal with a slot in it. It goes between the freehub and inside bearing. Does the slot goes inside or outside?
- There's also a small flat washer, not sure where it goes. Between freehub and inside bearing or Between axle ends and bearing?
Thanks for your help.
1. There should be a washer/spacer between the internal hub bearing and the freehub. Does yours have one?

I think the basic config is

Nds bearing > axle > Ds bearing > spacer > freehub

2. I believe that seal goes slot outwards (as pictured this is not a spin hub but a Hadley for reference if it helps)
Post in thread 'GT Hubs'
https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads/gt-hubs.424490/post-3196218

3. Not sure, is it pictured in you post? I can’t remember there being a flat washer other that those dust cover bits in the freehub that need a pin spanner to remove. Did you remove the freehub bearings as well?

Hi, thanks for replying. Didn't replaced bearing. Just grease because the hub unscrew itself on the non gear side. This is the washer (pictured) I'm talking about . Someone said that there's supposed to be a spacer/shim between the freehub and hub flange (between two yellow lines on my previous pic).Didn't see any when dismantling it. Anyone can confirm and show the spacer?

Attachments

• 20230808_140204.jpg
    20230808_140204.jpg
    602.6 KB · Views: 2
Well, i think i manage to fix it. That little ring goes between the wheel bearing and freehub. It gives the clearance so the freehub doesn't touch the wheel hub flange.
Thanks for the help.

Back