HELP - Kona Explosif information required please..........

guybe":4t75aybe said:
I would stick with the Project 2 forks, it's the one best forks out there and one of the strongest. Project 2 forks belong to steel Kona frame and you cant go wrong with that.

Thanks for the advice now I need to find a pair!

The pair above are to long I think as someone guided him through measuring from the 'small hole in the middle under the crown' to the end of the forks, and from the top of the small hole to the end of the forks was 42.5mm is this the correct way to measure them? If it is then these are to long for my frame right?

I want to get this right so am unsure about this pair, can anyone help?

mikeoftherose":2626g0p8 said:
guybe":2626g0p8 said:
I would stick with the Project 2 forks, it's the one best forks out there and one of the strongest. Project 2 forks belong to steel Kona frame and you cant go wrong with that.
Thanks for the advice now I need to find a pair!
The pair above are to long I think as someone guided him through measuring from the 'small hole in the middle under the crown' to the end of the forks, and from the top of the small hole to the end of the forks was 42.5mm is this the correct way to measure them? If it is then these are to long for my frame right?
I want to get this right so am unsure about this pair, can anyone help?
Don't worry, he's just measuring it wrong, it's a 41cm P2. What I would be concerned about is (a) whether the steerer length is correct for your frame (it will fit a 11cm head tube) and (b) is it triple-butted (it will be if it came off a Lava Dome or higher, or if it weighs c770g)

I'm afraid I don't know about modern carbon forks. You could ask Headtube, the owner of the white Koma, he's knowledgeable about that kind of thing.

Back