Headset recommendation, White Spider 1988

Andy T

Orange 🍊 Fan
Opinions sought for a suitable Headset for a 1988 White Spider, that has now been returned to the original metallic pinkiest of pinks that was available at the time, managed to source the original metallic pink from one of Chas Roberts original paint suppliers :)

It's being rebuilt with Deore MT-60, the Deore MT-60 headset is black in 1988, I think a chrome/silver Headset will be more aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

Anyone with a recommendation as to a suitable Headset choice, not adverse to a Road Headset if that is an option.

Cheers folks

I’ve got a Tange sekei on my 1990 explosif and very nice it is too.
I always like the old mavic headsets but they’re not everyones cup of tea.

Reactions: JCS
Opinions sought for a suitable Headset for a 1988 White Spider, that has now been returned to the original metallic pinkiest of pinks that was available at the time, managed to source the original metallic pink from one of Chas Roberts original paint suppliers :)

It's being rebuilt with Deore MT-60, the Deore MT-60 headset is black in 1988, I think a chrome/silver Headset will be more aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

Anyone with a recommendation as to a suitable Headset choice, not adverse to a Road Headset if that is an option.

Cheers folks
Pics pls!

Back