For Sale 1989 Roberts White Spider

Didn’t hit the reserve. Now £550 and can post worldwide
Now, that is a great price! Is it only Klein’s & Yeti’s that are reaching their full potential these days... OK, there are plenty of chancers out there asking for silly money on stuff.

Money is certainly tight for people at the moment and with one eye on the C word, people are being more careful with their money.

Good luck with the sale! 👍👌

Now, that is a great price! Is it only Klein’s & Yeti’s that are reaching their full potential these days... OK, there are plenty of chancers out there asking for silly money on stuff.

Money is certainly tight for people at the moment and with one eye on the C word, people are being more careful with their money.

Good luck with the sale! 👍👌
Fair point. Anything that’s a “luxury” does seem harder to sell atm. I’ve been selling loads of 90s MTB setup for commuting but all have been under £350 and go with a week. I don’t mind this hanging on my office wall for little longer just wana get what I put into it.

Very fair...especially considering the groupset.....if it was bigger i would have it like a shot.

2 good roberts......both 2 small for my gigantic size.......wheres a phantom when you want one!

Good luck with the sale

Very fair...especially considering the groupset.....if it was bigger i would have it like a shot.

2 good roberts......both 2 small for my gigantic size.......wheres a phantom when you want one!

Good luck with the sale
This is MY perfect size, but don't need another bike and already have a Roberts (not quite the right size), but it doesn't stop me looking or wanting another!!! 😜 Plus I don't have a Suntour equipped bike... 🤔

Fair point. Anything that’s a “luxury” does seem harder to sell atm. I’ve been selling loads of 90s MTB setup for commuting but all have been under £350 and go with a week. I don’t mind this hanging on my office wall for little longer just wana get what I put into it.

my friend gorgeous bike wanted one for while had serotta t max n ti max luved the columbus one
i been lookin at u bike on ebay sum time i get paid sunday night what would u realistically take as nowts selling i can catch bus up to you im genuine and only joined this forum just now to communicate with u as ebay monitor given phone numbers etc many thanks craig
please please contact me on craigjones3170@icloud.com

my friend gorgeous bike wanted one for while had serotta t max n ti max luved the columbus one
i been lookin at u bike on ebay sum time i get paid sunday night what would u realistically take as nowts selling i can catch bus up to you im genuine and only joined this forum just now to communicate with u as ebay monitor given phone numbers etc many thanks craig
please please contact me on craigjones3170@icloud.com
Thanks will give you a call tomorrow to discuss

Back