For Sale Classique Boutique: PRICE DROP Chas Roberts White Spider frame set

degu

Dirt Disciple
Dear friends of the cultivated metal,

I just did my spring inventory and so there are some nice pieces left that are now welcome to move on.

I will keep updating this thread and posting new parts.

Prices are negotiable and the cost of insured shipping will be added to each.
I always ship at the cheapest rates, but please note that I ship from Germany.

Examples for shipping rates with DHL to UK:

• parcel up to 5 kg GBP 23.00
  • parcel up to 10 kg GBP 30.00

If you are interested, please write me a PM. ;)

Chas Roberts White Spider frame set

• exceptionally beautiful frameset
  • excellent workmanship: lugs and fillet brazed
  • The frameset has some signs of use, but these are only in the paint.
    The frame has structurally absolutely no defects, no corrosion, no cracks and dents.
  • Year of manufacture 1988, #342
  • Double Rollercam/U-Brake
  • the fork is also fillet brazed
  • top tube 53.5 cm, head tube 8.8 cm, 1" threaded fork, seatpost 27.0 mm, rear spacing 130 mm, bottom bracket 1,37x68,
    seat tube 36 cm M-M and 40 cm M-E
Measurements in inch:
  • top tube centre to centre: appr. 21“
  • head tube: length appr. 3.5“, diameter for 1“ forks
  • seat tube centre of the BB to the top: appr. 16“
  • seat tube centre of the BB to the centre: appr. 14.5“
GBP 229.00 199.00 for the set,
159.00 for frame only

Cheers,
Michael

Sold
Edco Competition rear derailleur, GBP 100
Kestrel Rubicon Comp frame, GBP 150
Scott / Clark Kent Unishock suspension fork NIB, GBP 190
Litespeed stem 120 mm, GBP 130
Litespeed stem 150 mm, GBP 130
Bontrager Race frame, GBP 315

Last edited:
Nice Bontrager parts, not listed above but would be interested in price for Bontrager Race Composite forks if decide to sell…

GLWS

Nice Bontrager parts, not listed above but would be interested in price for Bontrager Race Composite forks if decide to sell…

GLWS
Thank you for your congratulations.
I am sorry, the fork was sold some weeks ago...

I have been registered here for several years, but I am mainly active in the German Classic Bikes forum. But in the future I will be here more often and then I will also post the one or other fine part here. ;)

Hi, good that you asked. There was indeed a mistake. The top tube is of course 23“.

Thanks
Michael
I'm so confused with the Bontrager sizing. I thought the large had an actual centre to centre of 22" and medium was 21.5" c-c? I generally go for frames with 22" actual top tubes.

I'm so confused with the Bontrager sizing. I thought the large had an actual centre to centre of 22" and medium was 21.5" c-c? I generally go for frames with 22" actual top tubes.
Yes, Bontrager doesn't make it easy.
I have now used the data from the '94 catalogue, as I don't have my measurement records to hand at the moment.
But I could swear that I also measured 22", centre to centre. I will check this again as soon as I have the frame in my hand.

Yes, Bontrager doesn't make it easy.
I have now used the data from the '94 catalogue, as I don't have my measurement records to hand at the moment.
But I could swear that I also measured 22", centre to centre. I will check this again as soon as I have the frame in my hand.
Thanks. If 22" then I'd go for it.

Back