Gary Fisher Grateful Dead...Titanium????

91dime":17badc2a said:
I just saw that frame on thier and googled it. I though it was just a cheap ti frame with the greatful dead decals on it. I actually have 2 original great ful dead fishers that are new. I work at a bike shop and my bosses kept a few. One has been assembled and has just been up front for show, the other has had parts picked off of it and is just a frame now.

Would anyone be interested in either of these? My bosses are having me sell alot of the stuff the have had lying around for years, and these 2 bikes are going to. I also have alot of odds and ends that I am selling. Everything I am selling is new.

so, this ebay ad is yours?

No, I was just looking on ebay for a greatful dead bike and came across that one, so I thought I would google Fisher greatful dead ti frame and came across this site.

91dime":1o625cz7 said:
No, I was just looking on ebay for a greatful dead bike and came across that one, so I thought I would google Fisher greatful dead ti frame and came across this site.

oh! welcome to the site :)

Thanks! Yeah I got kinda lucky that I came across this site. Im in charge of selling all of the nos stuff they have. Alot of it is from the mid to late 90s. Ill have to post up the stuff in the classifieds when I get everything figured out.

Dead frame

Hi guys
Dont know much about the Ti question, but I would be interseted in hearing more about the dead frame from 91Dime. I'm not a huge Gary Fisher bike fan but am a dead fan for sure :cool:
Usual problem though......is it a small? ;)

And welcome aboard 91Dime

Jamie

dead fisher bike

91dime":20btk0cl said:
I just saw that frame on thier and googled it. I though it was just a cheap ti frame with the greatful dead decals on it. I actually have 2 original great ful dead fishers that are new. I work at a bike shop and my bosses kept a few. One has been assembled and has just been up front for show, the other has had parts picked off of it and is just a frame now.

Would anyone be interested in either of these? My bosses are having me sell alot of the stuff the have had lying around for years, and these 2 bikes are going to. I also have alot of odds and ends that I am selling. Everything I am selling is new.

I am very intersted in buying a dead fisher.. please contact me..thanks :D

dead fisher bike

91dime":3p9ivzur said:

I am very intersted in buying a dead fisher.. please contact me..thanks :D

Back