Gary Fisher Grateful Dead...Titanium????

GoldenEraMTB

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I love the steel version, always planned on owning one, this would be perfect if it hadn't had such a whack! :(

Not the greatest welding but I've seen worse. Looks ti but hard to be 100%. A steel frame would possibly be showing some signs of corrosion by now?

!BnrGw3gBGk~$(KGrHqUOKkEEtluh-fI-BLkccYMez!~~_12.JPG

sancho":211j386f said:
Looks like a generic (i.e Asian) ti frame with Dead decals.

ding ding ding...we have a winner :LOL:

yep, perhaps I'll break the bad news to the seller today...no way is that what he claims it to be, though if Trek was going to build a GF grateful dead bike in ti, it would probably be made in asia at minimal expense.

I just saw that frame on thier and googled it. I though it was just a cheap ti frame with the greatful dead decals on it. I actually have 2 original great ful dead fishers that are new. I work at a bike shop and my bosses kept a few. One has been assembled and has just been up front for show, the other has had parts picked off of it and is just a frame now.

Would anyone be interested in either of these? My bosses are having me sell alot of the stuff the have had lying around for years, and these 2 bikes are going to. I also have alot of odds and ends that I am selling. Everything I am selling is new.

Back