First ever project about to start

What a job that nitromorsing is took ages :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I have took of the project 2 forks, and i going to sell them how much are they worth??

Re: Paint

kirbdug":3qsqbd4p said:
Hi there

Are you going the powder coat route?
If you are, take it to first choice finishes in pinhoe Exeter. They did my kona frame and did a quality job. Turn around is about a week. Hope this helps.

Cheers kirbdug

Booked in to the place above for monday to get powder coated, the bloke said they have had aload of frames into spray and konas most of them. And the colour i am after, white.

The frame has been picked up by wife she says it looks really good. So now just have to start the build. :? :? :?

Paint

Hi rojo

Glad you like the finish. The boys at pinhoe do a good job and are always busy. We use them at work for some large projects. Be good to see the finished project.

Cheers kirbdug

Re: Paint

kirbdug":7q9jrv7w said:
Hi rojo

Glad you like the finish. The boys at pinhoe do a good job and are always busy. We use them at work for some large projects. Be good to see the finished project.

Cheers kirbdug

Yeah they are busy, nice people aswell. I still haven't seen it yet, as wife not back yet. :( :(

Just seen the frame and it is really nice, one thing i have noticed is that where the back triangles meet at the top the weld has like a hole on the underneath of it. Is this something to worry about???

Back