Falcon Triomphe 653 - Anyone know anything about it?

Thanks :). My avatar has me on my Falcon San Remo Equipe, taken from the team production by Billy Holmes way back when I was a teenager :)

Shaun

Re:

I had a gorgeous Model 76. Like a fool, i was badgered into selling it many years ago and have been looking for another ever since! Seems to me they are as rare as Unicorns...gave up the quest some time ago!

Mark

Yes, they do seem to be few and far between. Mine was finished in pink, the same colour as the giro d'italia decal they eventually used on their merckx

I had the track version per the Skol Six day as well but that went many years ago, should have kept that :(

Where did you get your Falcons from?

Shaun

Shasun

I bought the 76 Team Equipe from a friend when it was a couple of years old...probably in about '75. Lots of parts and an older Claude Butler frame were involved in the frame i seem to recall! I've had the Triomphe since new and bought it from a bike shop in Dorset...that's why i still have some original info on it...cllected when i was deciding what to buy. The choice came down to a 600AX Road Ace or the Falcon...i chose the Falcon and certainly didn't regret it..it's at least as lively as the

Re:

This the Falcon Triomphe that I have had from new since either 1986. It did cost between £400 and £500 at the time.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 257

Latest posts

Back