1993 653 Condor ID (rebadged as a 'Reflex') - Squadra?

I have come across another 'Reflex', and as could be guessed from the decal, it's a very cheap brand who make BSOs like this:

Reflex bike.png

Look, it has 'Tour Racing Geometry'! :LOL: The Condor bike also had a non-original bike shop sticker on it, so at some point it's been rebadged as a crappy brand because they had some shiny decals lying around, so why not?

I think the groupset is actually Veloce or Athena rather than Chorus, although being Campagnolo there are neither names or even serials on most parts, and those two groups seem to be almost indistinguishable (Veloce first arrived in 93, I think?).

The current plan is to use Woodrups in Leeds (who bought Bob Jackson when they closed) for the respray sometime next year.

Last edited:
B91B0AA3-FA54-456E-89BD-899EEA6BC010.png
This Condor 653 has just been listed on eBay, might give you some inspiration for the respray.
I personally really like the lairy paint scheme!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That is an interesting paint job. That looks like their top spec frame, and obviously a custom paint scheme. I have to say mine will be rather less unique than that, although I'm not yet 100% sure what colour I'll go for.

Back