F1 How Awful To See Vettel's Decline!

Sipping Boddington's in the Jacuzzi, at one of his multi million properties, with his latest pop star or model girlfriend, (perhaps both), having just had a call from his accountant asking if wants to move on that forty million investment lined up to soak up some of his earnings, Hamilton laments, "Where did I go wrong?".

Re:

You could say exactly the same about Wayne Rooney, but he's still a complete bell end.
Luckily, money can't buy class ;)

Re:

I hear you Makster, and of course you are right.

Just playing on that old story about George Best.

Hamilton has done amazingly in his life, and despite his youth he has shown great maturity lately.

Seems to be growing up, which must be awfully difficult in his situation. Not that I would mind trying on his shoes.

Bottom line, he is stuffing it to the German.

Only in their own bloody car!

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":1ti4o65u said:

Hamilton has done amazingly in his life, and despite his youth he has shown great maturity lately.

Seems to be growing up, which must be awfully difficult in his situation. Not that I would mind trying on his shoes.

He's got a great talent. I just prefer sports people who do a good job and then keep their heads down (even when pedaling, superstar1 ;) ) in their private life.
As I said though, I'm not a big F1 fan so know nothing about it really

makster":ryg1n3h5 said:
highlandsflyer":ryg1n3h5 said:

He's got a great talent. I just prefer sports people who do a good job and then keep their heads down (even when pedaling, superstar1 ;) ) in their private life.
As I said though, I'm not a big F1 fan so know nothing about it really

If your not really an F1 fan why are you posting on here about something you know nothing about?

Well it isn't an F1 forum is it? And you don't really need to be an F1 fan to know all about Hamilton, which is kind of Makster's point about sportspeople keeping their heads down demonstrated.

Mind you, James Hunt was never shy of a little controversy, and he was a real man's man. He would never have allowed himself to be kitty whipped by Nickel Shirtsinger, he would have just shagged his way through her sisters, mother and aunts and cousins. Probably in the same night after eight bottles of Bollinger. And then gone out and won a race!

superstar1":3c8ef7tb said:
If your not really an F1 fan why are you posting on here about something you know nothing about?

Because I quite like what I've seen of Sebastian Vettel and thought I'd stick up for him.

superstar1":3c8ef7tb said:
You just keep on riding your push bike soft lad:)

If you don't like cyclists, why are you posting on a cycling forum??

superstar1":2nib4l7y said:

Feel free to get on with posting your enlightened insights then. Seen nothing so far.

Back