Dave Yates D.O.N.K.I.S N.O.B. (Finished pics on P8)

This IS a "BIKE OF THE YEAR".

A British built Bike that not only rides well, the build quality, tubing specification, Spec Choices, all made it a ground breaker IMHO, the Paintwork simply added then and now to the WOW factor that made people sit up and take notice of the Quality that WAS coming from our little Island, when so often overlooked in favour of U.S and Foreign Imports.

Well Done G, it would make my RETROBIKE year, to see the big three (the D.O.G.S, the C.A.T.S and the D.O.N.K.I.S) win BOTM, and have to go head to head in a BOTY competition.............What a RETROBIKE year this would be...., Perhaps the ultimate in viewing choice, and RESPECT for our British builders.

RULE BRITANNIA.

It got my vote too even though I didn´t know about Dave Yates BITD (I am from Spain). But it is a bike that I could be looking at for hours...

sinnerman":3nfe2h0m said:
This IS a "BIKE OF THE YEAR".

A British built Bike that not only rides well, the build quality, tubing specification, Spec Choices, all made it a ground breaker IMHO, the Paintwork simply added then and now to the WOW factor that made people sit up and take notice of the Quality that WAS coming from our little Island, when so often overlooked in favour of U.S and Foreign Imports.

Well Done G, it would make my RETROBIKE year, to see the big three (the D.O.G.S, the C.A.T.S and the D.O.N.K.I.S) win BOTM, and have to go head to head in a BOTY competition.............What a RETROBIKE year this would be...., Perhaps the ultimate in viewing choice, and RESPECT for our British builders.

RULE BRITANNIA.
Thank you mate, it's a lovely looking bit of kit, I would admit. The angles are so racey and the kit is spot on. Dave definitely knew what he was doing :)

Let's see if I can get all three done this year ;)

I've been away a while but and unfortunately missed BOTM.
But, congratulations a true and well deserved winner :) .

Re:

Super job ,the results are a credit to your attention to detail
How does she ride ,or can we look forward to an MBUK style review by you an Sinnerman dressed in funky Bula hats and period m frames

Back