Dave Yates D.O.N.K.I.S N.O.B. (Finished pics on P8)

P.S Shall I send you the missing link now....? You have gotta get to the finish line for me if no one else...?

sinnerman":3mqq9iko said:
That's AWESUM.

Just one more needed for the pic...!!!!

P.S I bloody hope you have then insured, and have them carefully mounted and displayed somewhere....?
Thanks Carl.

All in good time :cool: ;)

I don't at the moment :oops: but looking into it and sadly only stored in the attic at the moment – but very carefully stored I might add :)

sinnerman":1onx9l82 said:
P.S Shall I send you the missing link now....? You have gotta get to the finish line for me if no one else...?
I'll send you a PM about that later... :)

Re:

I wish that you had worked your magic on the CATSWISKAS that I had and passed to Neilm, I think he or a susequent owner said it was the actual one in the catalogue with that paint scheme - that and the mechinical hope disc that was on eBay recently would have been awesome with that line up.

Looking forward to your DOGS build too, where are you with that? I was re-reading your thread the other day.

Re: Re:

Coleman":1ujct824 said:
I wish that you had worked your magic on the CATSWISKAS that I had and passed to Neilm, I think he or a susequent owner said it was the actual one in the catalogue with that paint scheme - that and the mechinical hope disc that was on eBay recently would have been awesome with that line up.

Looking forward to your DOGS build too, where are you with that? I was re-reading your thread the other day.
I know – it is a bit annoying but he got in far too quickly for my liking!!

Not very far with the DOGS i'm afraid mate. Still waiting patiently inline with the others :(

Re:

Is the front straddle wire correct?

I've always used the bolted style like you have on the rear.....

This is one of the nicest bikes I've seen on here, I dont comment often on this subforum but this takes me back to MBUK, being 12 or 13 and wishing my Shogun Trailbreaker was something nicer and more custom

Re: Re:

boxxer":1hsh63qz said:
Is the front straddle wire correct?
Its what was in the box with the brakes so I presumed so. It is different to the other so I might swap it out at some point.

It was a doddle to set up though...

Back