Clockwork info thread

Re: Clockwork info please

sinnerman":235749i6 said:
tuubz":235749i6 said:
No not at all. Im grateful for the help and advise from the guys on here. The thing is i know nowt about Orange history but have recently been bitten by the orange bug. ;)

As I say Brocklanders is your man for pricing.

but heres the recent one I mentioned that was came up not too long ago, I don't recall selling many BITD with this tube set either... :?

Stockos is in my mind also, he too did a cracking job.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=188154&start=450

Hard to give an exact price as it varies hugely depending on condition and the model year/colour.

As a rough guide I'd expect to pay less then £100 for a tatty 1994, £100ish for a snotty 1989/90, a bit more for a 1991-3 in similar condition. In good (but not vgc) condition with mostly original parts I'd say 1994 = £130/60, all the rest £150 to £200. VGC to mint I'd expect to pay between £200 to £400. That's what I'd be looking to pay anyway. Hope that helps. :D

Thanks. Thats pretty much what i had in my mind. Have got my eye on something and it isnt pretty.

Ive finally taken the plunge into the Orange pool. However contrary to my original plan Ive gone straight in at the deep end.
Its not gonna be one I will be riding any time soon and it is definately "snotty" as Brocklander calls it.
Anyway it should be on its way back upt north soon and I cant wait to get my hands on it.
:cool:

tuubz":3p2lv65q said:
Ive finally taken the plunge into the Orange pool. However contrary to my original plan Ive gone straight in at the deep end.
Its not gonna be one I will be riding any time soon and it is definately "snotty" as Brocklander calls it.
Anyway it should be on its way back upt north soon and I cant wait to get my hands on it.
:cool:

It's all deep! Most frames can scrub up quite nicely. Have you managed to find a Clockwork? Get some 'before' pics up if/when you can.

Yeah Groovy. Its a Clockwork. Hopefully it will arrive near the weekend. Cant wait to have a closer look at it. I do know its very scruffy though , but couldnt resist this one. ;)

tuubz":1jig7vr3 said:
Yeah Groovy. Its a Clockwork. Hopefully it will arrive near the weekend. Cant wait to have a closer look at it. I do know its very scruffy though , but couldnt resist this one. ;)

Great! It amazes me they're still out there – the power of the internet is willing them back to life!

Over the years, including some years spent in storage in a damp basement oop North, mind looked very sorry and rusty crusty. After industrial stripping and powder coating last year, it scubbed up a treat. All being well, yours will too.

Looking forward to seeing it finally resurrected.... :cool:

Could be a long wait. I work in 'reverse dog years' like WD pro........ One of our years is like 7 of yours !
:p

At last its safely back up north thanks to Adrian.
In all its retina burning neon rust scuffs and scrapes.
I even mumbled " bloody hell " to myself in a Guy Martin-esque kinda way.
:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 92
Back