Cannondale Delta V project. Update 19/01/09***

looking good.

since the forks are so nice looking would you consider going that colour for the frame? Just think that it would be a shame to strip the paint off of the forks however they might look out of place as they are on a polished frame if you know what I mean?

Yes i was wondering but i might just keep them as is and keep the frame as is and then have a few other red touches to see how it looks. Will post up some pics with a few options.

The forks are really clean though, good heads up there Gaz!

I'm thinking about stripping my forks too, but gad knows how much work that involves... did you strip your frame or was it originally polished?

I'm looking into other fork options too, any idea what else runs a 1.5 steerer?

I'd love manitou 1's, but I'm not sure about the headset adapter.

Killer V, Very nice ride my friend I may be tapping you up for advice!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i aint one for reading every post on each topic,and i certainaly aint no expert,but isnt a killer v a hard tail,and a delta v a full suspension.i have seen a killer v and own a totally standard delta v.

i'd say your right

post some pics

ohh welcome to ,theres no cash in the attick .com

Back