Cannondale Delta V project. Update 19/01/09***

Slightly OT (sorry) is that your black Headshok-Killer in the pic above syn-crossis? thats pretty darn nice

looking forward to seeing the progress of this bike, cannondale are a pain in the butt with those headshok ideas- what do you think you will do with the rest of the build? I have spare black decals albeit they are all from the wrong period, you can have gratis.

Thats really kind Gazz, of course i cant turn that down!!

I am still thinking about what to do. I have a few ideas but want your and mine be be different, nothing worse to be seen atht copying someone.

Headshock is a complete pain, i wish i didnt have it but nothing i can do!

V

Looks like I'm jumping in your boat mazdaman, Just bought a Devta V from e-bay and it needs a lot of work. I'm not looking forward to dismantling the headshock... Anyone know if the heashock system leaves you any other fork options?

Hey Boothy. Cane creak do a headshock reducer to accept smaller steerers but i just bought some new headshok forks so if you need some you can have my old ones which need a clean up and strip. GA Cycles in Southampton quoted me £80 upwards of a rebuild.

When i get the forks i will post up some more pics. Keep us posted Boothy, i am getting very fond of Cannondales now!!!

Back