BOTM October 2012: Red special.

WOW

WOW! :shock: elite504 your right, that is definately red :D

Klaus, your Ritchey is beautiful, really like the first pic.
Jamie

hi
my 1991 mongoose. just finished. and it's red. is this a sign? :LOL:
roy

Attachments

• Mongoose Iboc Pro 001.JPG
    Mongoose Iboc Pro 001.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 1,629
  • Mongoose Iboc Pro 002.JPG
    Mongoose Iboc Pro 002.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,629
Here's "Big Red"

P1020799.jpg

P1020798.jpg

Retro_Roy":3oypa3xg said:
hi
my 1991 mongoose. just finished. and it's red. is this a sign? :LOL:
roy

Wow,nice bike the Red Mongoose Iboc pro ;)

I had the same bike and bought it in 1991 new,but afhter 2 weeks the Mongoose Iboc pro got Stolen,Damn :evil:

I hope to put in this month an other Mongoose Iboc pro sx from 1994 in the color dark red with lugged carbon.But i am waiting from a service the fork rock shox Mag 10 that was needed to be fixed.

Was there not a rule where by BOTM entrees should not be advertised for sale at the time they are entered for BOTM or has this been dropped or changed?

Rick Draper":2gd1z10y said:
Was there not a rule where by BOTM entrees should not be advertised for sale at the time they are entered for BOTM or has this been dropped or changed?

From the rules : "Bike must be currently owned by site member / nominee. If the bike is sold prior to or during the contest it will become ineligible."

So basically : you CAN enter a bike while it's being advertised, but you'll have to withdraw it as soon as it's sold.
I recall that there was a major discussion about the term "intent to sell", so I guess they changed the rule indeed to avoid confusion.

Back