BoTM October 2009 - Nominations please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nominations only just open and some lovely looking machines already, particularly the aptly named TiFat's Ti Fat which is just so.

Reckon I'd better sort out a cannon fodder entry (as always).

Bushpig that looks awesome.

That bike looks sweet also. WTB.........

That picture is just an inspiration to get out and do some fall riding.

With all respect, but I see some bikes that, while being very nice, consist of 90+% modernish material. I do see that the regulations do not foresee in that, but it is obvious that they won't get my vote.

Octsoc":2nxm33o9 said:
Okay, let me try one more time and that'll be it...this is my last rideable bike anyway.

dsc_0015a_183.jpg

dsc_0019a_762.jpg

This is retro? I don't remember that brand from bitd...perhaps I'm mistaken.

Hmmm, cool stuff...will I have time to enter a Ti bike too ;)

I love it when i can vote Fat :D

IBIS

Blast from the past. (ok, maybe more like a little Creampuff) A true time capsul. Might not be made of some exotic material, but I challenge you to find a scratch on that baby blue paint.

1988 IBIS. Look close, all vintage, no retro. Only upgrade here is the big step up to some first gen clipless pedals. The rest is all 88 proper.

Enjoy:

BIBIS20Avion0001_4.jpg

AIBIS20Avion0001.jpg

Cheers,
T

Ti is nice on a set of wheels but I agree with SYN-CROSSIS about 'grey, grey, grey'....

So with that in-mind, and being a 'steel-wheels' fan, I'd like to nominate my 1990 Raleigh Dyna-Tech 2070 in team colours of the time. Ordered it from the Raleigh SPD and asked for it in the team colours, then transferred the Campag Centaur MTB equipment from my Overburys' Pioneer onto it. Fitted a Girvin Flexstem as they where de-rigeur at the time and had it sprayed to match the team yellow of the frame tubes. Full specs' here http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/mai ... emId=50297

main.php

PS
Used on the road also, hence the rear Vistalight :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back