BotM June 2016 - aluminium special *NOMINATIONS PLEASE*

Re: Re:

pete_mcc":3vxqfmrc said:
I haven't entered anything in a while but guess there's no better time than a Special month to enter this one. This is my all time favourite bike, the one that I would run back into a fire to save before anything else.

I bought it as a frame back in 2009 its been a labour of love ever since, hunting down original parts from all over the retrobike world to get this to near factory perfect. There are parts bought from, gifted by or custom made by loads of RB members on here, a real collective effort to get it looking this good and one of the main reasons that I could never be parted from it.
I've spent far too much on this but I just get so much joy from it every time I look at it!

Pete_mcc's Pace RC100 #241:

ef2bcd7e93c7e7ec9c0815dd8e43be91_zps6vnxuubs.jpg

fc48872c37610f54e42075df1696b32b_zpsjpxmzm8f.jpg

Thread:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=329183

Every time I look at it leaves me speechless too, 7 years of tenacious diligence to build and get perfect and unlike some skilled members not for profit....! That's True Love and Honest Retrobike.

7 minutes of audacious negligence........ Look up 'antithesis' in the dictionary and there's a pic of this.

The History Man's Muddy Fox Rock n Roll Team 1997 or Trig'. Race Proven.

broom1_zpso7xppkgp.jpg

IMG_7075_zpsq6qwblxt.jpg

Re:

I guess for every Ying there's a Yang :shock: ^^

Prefer the Yings if I'm honest THM but good on yah for having the audacity to enter your Yang.

The History Man":37cppcey said:
Ok I'll settle for another third.

Jase

In these crazy times you could win, your previous third was still an achievement far better than I've managed, so good on yah.
Got a be in it to win it as the saying goes :D

:shock: OMG… mike you GIANT!!! how do you FIT that bike???

can we get a picture of you ON the bike???

197cf5d4332e191b053979e8d7add1cf.jpg

Re:

Great bike,,, are you at a retro bike meeting/camping event, where is this,and where can I find out if there is any near me,,, Pete,, North West England..Cheers

RockiMtn":2j5iaqbm said:
:shock: OMG… mike you GIANT!!! how do you FIT that bike???

can we get a picture of you ON the bike???

197cf5d4332e191b053979e8d7add1cf.jpg

Hopefully in the week. I'm racing it, along with others this weekend :cool:

Someone is bound to get evidence! :LOL:

Mike

Back